2008년 3월 27일 목요일

3. Delta melt~a


Delta's Cancelation
Delta made bad business strategy. They did not make worst decision, but they made bad decision.
Importance of Customer Service
They should considerate on customer service. In this news, people could see how bad delta’s service is. 10 percent of flight is canceled by safety problem that also indicating Delta did not prepare for service to customers. This customer service should be fixed as perfect as possible. As people can see, customer service is that Delta’s biggest weakness. Even they do not have good customer service that does not mean cheap flight fee. In this case, they should reconstruct their business plan. If they lose customers' satisfaction, customer might use other airline to flight. For example, if CEO of companies have a important conference in foreign country, they might use other airline to keep time.
Delta company also related with many companies. If Delta airlines are going down, the other company, which is related with Delta airlines, will also going down. This is the red light for Delta to reprocess their business strategy.
Experience of Mine
When I was child, I went several countries for tour with my family. During those time, I could compare the each airlines by their service. The best facilliy with faculty system airline that I can pick Singapole Airline. Their service were great still that I remember. When customer need something, flight attendents ready for service. I also had a funtime with their facility. However, When I was on the Delta airline, I could feel air sickness first time. Their slow service and sits were uncomfortable.
If I have a chance to go abroad, I would pick singapole airlines not Delta.
Advice for Delta Airline
If they want to fulfill their customer satisfaction, they might reconstruct their plane interior design. When I walk to toilet at the airplane, Delta airplane hall way was too narrow. Even, I could see uncomfortable face through stewardess when they move food and drink carts. If Delta do not provide good environment, it also cause the bad service by their workers.
Airlines are big service companies that customer service is promise with customer. Airlines should be ready to keep time. Usually, customer service is defend on worker's attitude. It also means that if you treated well to your workers, workers might treat well to the customers. It is usually basic sense in business world. If Delta provide good environment to their workers, service might be faster and better to the customer who use Delta airlines.
Reference
ST #: 20601011

댓글 없음: